Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Life Lately...

Hi Sweet Friends...life lately has been a bit crazy but here is what I've been up too.


Making: Nothing. Crafts are non-existent at the moment. 
Eating: Doughnut peaches. Sweet and cool on these hot summer days.
Drinking: Ice water when what I really want is an Icee.
Reading: The B-I-B-L-E. Yes, that the book for me!
Wanting: To go to the Farmer's Market this week. Local fruits and veggies, YUM!
Looking: To add variety to my son's diet. His diet now is the cheddar bunnies and yogurt diet.
Playing: With my little boy. He is learning so much right now.
Wasting: Time on Instagram. 
Enjoying: The time I get with my best friend before she moves.
Liking: That my husband has been doing all the cooking lately. I love that my man cooks!
Watching: Lots of YouTube! Specifically Ellie and Jared such a cute and inspiring family!
Loving: My sweet little family. God is good.
Needing: A pedicure. Hobbit feet aren't that attractive.
Smelling: Like I need to take a shower after I write this post.
Wearing: Lots of shorts, skirts, and dresses. It's HOT people.
Noticing: My son has his Daddy's huge feet and needs new shoes.
Knowing: God is beyond my anxiety and insecurities is important right now.
Thinking: About new ideas for the blog and maybe vlog? oo-la-la!
Giggling: At my silly little boy. He's becoming such a jokester!
Feeling: Busy. With short WA summers, so much to do and so little time!

What have you been up to lately?

Blessings,
Jillianne



Post Idea from: http://blog.theplannerandherpilot.com/2014/05/reacquainted.html Thanks Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment