Thursday, July 9, 2015

Best Friends/Roommates

I am about to live out every best friends' dream. Today, I get to move in with my best friend! It's only temporary until we head off to Hungary, but I am so excited! Ten days of eating things we probably shouldn't, being in the Word together, and spending every waking moment together before the big move. It's a dream come true!

Oh but wait. We're not 14 anymore and this isn't just another sleepover. There's going to be 4 adults, 2 toddlers, and 2 pups in a 3 bedroom home. It's a good thing we all like each other! So I guess it's more like ten days of cooking meals for 2 picky toddlers and 2 hungry men, hopefully squeezing in some Mommy only time, and probably getting so sick of each other that they'll be ready for us to leave!

We are so blessed to call Jillianne and her family our friends. I don't know what we'd do without them or any of our friends in the PNW.

So with all of this moving and packing going on I might be a little off the grid. I'm hoping to keep you all updated on our move as we go but I'm not sure what that's going to look like. So check our Facebook page and Instagram (@jamesandjuneblog) for any news!

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment