Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Harvest Week: Decorations

Changing up decor for every season or holiday is a great and easy way to liven up your living space and make things a lot more cozy and warm during as the cold comes. Here are the things we put up in each of owns to capture the fall spirit!

Jillianne's Home


1,2,3: These are all decor on our fireplace mantle. Our mantle is big enough to have all three scenes of decor without clashing. I love filling a space like this since large and can feel very empty. My favorite pieces are the chalkboard and owls. Writing on chalkboards can be easily changed from time to time and the owls just fit into the fall season!
4,5: When I was little, pumpkins came in one form and it is the ones that you typically carve. Although now being older and going to a local pumpkin patch, pumpkins are so diverse. I grabbed some unique, little pumpkins to spice up the dinner table and used pumpkins that Kacie gave me to add a little something to our TV stand.

Kacie's Home


It's been a crazy, hectic, madhouse around here. We moved this past weekend so our fall decorations are slowly but surely making their way out of the storage bins. So here are a few of my favorites!
1) I found these super cute leaf plates at a grocery store in Texas. They're great little platters for treats. Aren't owls cute in every season?! And the scarecrow figurine was a gift that reminds me to give thanks for all the gifts in my life. 
2) Pumpkins everywhere! Starbucks pumpkin bear, pumpkin carving, and a mason jar full of pumpkin potpourri. Have I mentioned I'm addicted to pumpkins? :)
I wish I could show you all of my decorations, but alas we still have some unpacking to do! 

Do you get new decorations each year or do you stick with the classics?
We want to see your Fall homes! Post pictures in the comments. 

God Bless,
 and


No comments:

Post a Comment