Thursday, December 18, 2014

Joyful Week: Decorate Your Fridge

Hopefully by now all of your winter decorations are up at your house. But if you're like us, you're still finding things to cover in Christmas cheer! Well here are some simple ideas for an area of your kitchen that may be without decor: the refrigerator!



I like to keep family photos and announcements on the fridge year-round and didn't feel like taking everything down to decorate. So I spent a few dollars and got some construction paper and poster board. It only took a few minutes to whip up a cute snowman fridge!


With a little one all over the place, all the things we put on our fridge is up high so the bottom is just a black void. I am also constantly thinking of things to keep my little dude occupied while I make a meal. Some scrapbook paper and poster board are all you need for this. I made a little Christmas tree with decorations to pull off and put back on and used fridge magnets we already have to place ornaments. So now my son can have fun in the kitchen while I cook!

Do you decorate your kitchen? What are some creative ways your like to spruce up your home for Christmas?

God Bless, 
 &

No comments:

Post a Comment