Christmas is a great reminder of all that we have to be grateful for. Feel free to use the free calendar printable to help your family become prayer warriors! We encourage you to fill in a praise each day as well.
Below are also some suggestions for prayer. When you're at a loss for something or someone to pray for, these people and situations can always use God's Hand.
- Your children
- Someone you know who doesn't know Christ
- Courage to speak to an unbeliever about God
- Strength to be a light in the darkness
- Families going through a miscarriage/loss of a child
- Families of deployed service members
- Deployed service members
- Local first responders
- Incarcerated men & women
- Orphans and foster children
- To have a positive attitude at work
- Families struggling with infertility
- Divorced families
- Those searching for a job
- To have a cheerful spirit
- To have an ongoing conversation with God
We'd love to add to this list so please let us know what you'd like us to be praying about!
We hope you've enjoyed Joyful Week. Christmas is one of our favorite times of year and we're so glad we get to share it with you! Merry Christmas!