Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Create Your Own No Bake Energy Bites



Now that we have gotten a chance to work on our blog a bit, it is so great to be back! I have a fun recipe for "WWMW" (What We Made Wednesday). I hope you enjoy!

You know what I like? Quick, easy, and healthy, especially when it comes to food! Whether you are a busy mom, working woman, or a college student, making these no bake energy bites are a great snack or breakfast on the go. 


I am always searching for recipes that I can make fresh at home. I have seen lots of Pinterest recipes on no bake energy bites and they are all so different and tasty. They can either be healthy or indulgent, and the best part is you can make them to your liking. Here’s how to make them!


When you've chosen and mixed up all your ingredients (I always end up doing it by hand), stick the mixture into the fridge for about 20-30 minutes. Then I take a cookie scoop or create balls by hand and stick them in mini muffin liners. I like to add a little visual appeal to my food. Lastly, I have stick them in a container and stick them in the fridge and eat a few while I'm at it. They will last for about a week in the fridge.

Here is a batch I made the other night. I just used what I had at home this time around. I used old fashioned oats for my base and peanut butter. For my add ins, I had unsweetened coconut flakes, cranberries, honey, mini dark chocolate chips, and cinnamon. They sure make a good breakfast while I am chasing my little cruiser around the house!



What kind of things would you add to your energy bites?
What are some easy and healthy recipes do you have?
Please share!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment