Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkin Week: Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows



Hot chocolate is a wonderful, hot treat for any age. I love a mountain of marshmallows in my mug and I think I might've found the most amazing thing to happen to hot chocolate.....Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows! Did your mind just explode with excitement? If you've already discovered these tasties, then please excuse me for just now coming on to the scene.

My days have been so busy lately that I need coffee to get through the day. When I get Little Girl in bed at the end of the day and have some time to myself (you know, those 10 minutes between loads of laundry and cleaning the kitchen), sipping on hot chocolate lets me go to a whole new place. I get to be a kid again and stuff more marshmallow than liquid in my cup. Then it's back to work, taking care of my beautiful family.

So feel free to indulge this evening when you get the chance. Or heck, skip the hot chocolate and pop a few 'mallows while you catch up on your favorite tv show (Blacklist anyone?)! No judgement here!

We want to hear about your favorite pumpkin treats!

God Bless,



No comments:

Post a Comment