Friday, October 17, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea



Not a coffee lover but still in the mood for something pumpkin flavored? Then I found just the thing! Chai tea is my favorite and now that it comes in a pumpkin variety, I'm in heaven!

The flavor is very strong so I had to use more water than I usually would. But it was just what I needed on a cold evening. The weather is starting to turn cooler and darker here so a mug of pumpkin tea warms the body and soul. 

I was a little skeptical at first but this is definitely something you should try! Some other suggestions would be to try your favorite plain tea with a shot of pumpkin flavored syrup or a splash of pumpkin spice creamer. Get creative! 

We hope you enjoyed our pumpkin favorites! Don't forget to enter our giveaway before 5pm PST today! You could win your choice of 2 of our Pumpkin Week features! Just comment on any Pumpkin Week post with your favorite pumpkin flavored food item, share the Pumpkin Week Facebook post, and follow us on Pinterest! Winner will be chosen at random at 5pm PST today.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment