Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Favorites: How He Loves

When was the last time that you were just completely overwhelmed by God's love? When I listen, and I mean really listen, to this song I realize just how endless, awesome, and true God's love for us is. It also hits me just how short my love falls. Without realizing it, sometimes my love is conditional. I enjoy serving others, but am I doing so out of the love in my heart? Or am I acting the martyr so I can hold it over others' heads? Am I serving God through others or serving my own ego to build myself up?

Songs like this one aren't just enjoyable to listen to but also thought-provoking and soul-searching. I encourage to you listen to the music and lyrics with an open heart and let God show you how He loves you. 

When you love as He does you're more open to receiving His love.  

  
David Crowder Band - How He Loves 

What songs move you?
Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!

God Bless,




No comments:

Post a Comment